Landmarks in mobility, working backwards:
10) Being able to fly on a plane
9) Being able to drive a car
8) Being able to take public transit by yourself
7) Being able to ride a car without a booster seat
6) Being able to ride a bike
5) Being able to walk
4) Being able to ride in a car without a rear-facing seat
3) Being able to crawl
2) Being able to roll consecutively in one direction
1) Being able to flip-over
According to this chart I JUST made up, Josie is only 8 steps away from MOBILITY DOMINATION.
Lil’ Joe isn’t quite walking, or crawling even… but rolling? Rolling faster than the speed of safety? Yep. She’s got that DOWN PAT. Constant supervision is required. Baby-proofing is just around the corner. Honestly! why are babies always almost fallin’ off of stuff? Change-tables, couches, normal-tables, bouncy-seats, chairs…left to her own devices, she would roll out of all of them. PARENTHOOD, amirite?
Have a great thursday everyone! This week is really flying by! remember- if you are reading these on facebook, please hit “like” on the “charlie and the ghost webcomic” facebook page! That way, these updates will keep showing up in your news feed. At the end of the week, i’m gonna stop sharing these comics on my personal profile!